Vitamineral Green can be mixed into pure water and consumed
all at once or over several hours. To improve flavor, can be added to other
liquids/drinks. Carrot juice tends to clash. Other fresh vegetable juices,
fresh apple juice (by itself of blended with other fruits and/or a banana into a fruit
smoothie), or other fruit juices work well. Add 1-2 tbsp of freshly ground flax
seeds for extra nutrition. Can also be sprinkled on or mixed with foods.
Here are two recipes for your enjoyment:
Vitamineral Green Smoothie
A great way to start the day!(can be used as a meal replacement any time of the day)
- 3/4 cup apple juice (freshly made preferred)
- 1-3 bananas, depending on desired thickness
- Optional- Berries or any other whole fruits (fresh or frozen)
- 1 or preferably 2 heaping tablespoons of Vitamineral green
Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a blender. Bananas may be
frozen first (peel before freezing) for a more milkshake-like consistency. Enjoy!
We recommend using fresh and organic fruit, and fruit juices
whenever possible. You can also buy a ready-made smoothie at a health food store or
juice bar, and add Vitamineral Green to it.
Vitamineral Green Drink
Refreshing and nourishing any time of day!
- 2 cups orange juice (preferable freshly squeezed) or any other juice
you desire (or half and half juice and purified water, for a less sweet taste)
- 1 or preferable 2 heaping tablespoons Vitamineral Green
Mix (with a spoon, a mini blender, or in a shaker jar with a lid)